Thursday, November 29, 2007

Greetings from the Heart of the Night

Perhaps working a week of overnights was not the best idea. I figured you get a lot more done with no customers, I was blue anyway, might as well. Why not totally screw with my sleep cycle too ?

Not my best thinking.

And speaking of good thinking this morning at around 3am my sleep addled brain, hopped up on Ho-Hos and Butterfinger Crisps, discovered that a guy I had a thing with 8 years ago still works for the company. Wouldn't it be fun to e-mail him? I had it all mentally composed before sitting down to write it, sort of the work equivilant of a bad penny drunk dialing.

Hi Bill! Remember me? The one who broke your heart? How's it going?

Well, it seemed like a good idea at 3am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters