Tuesday, November 20, 2007

To Life

I can't say I'm loving life right now but I can say I am loving "Life" the new NBC show. Each week I just like it more. The makers have learned their lessons from other shows well-like "The X-Files" or "Lost" there is a show mythology but unlike those shows, whose mythologies overwhelmed them in the end, "Life" has both a weekly case to be solved and a little more info each week about the season's central mystery. And, in a special bonus for still mourning "Deadwood" fans, each week brings a new guest appearance by a former cast member (last week it was Hooplehead Steve). All this from something I watched just to check out Robin Weigert in non Calamity Jane gear. I'll miss it tomorrow (in a holiday week you need more good TV not less) and look forward to its return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters