Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Wish I Was in New Jersey

This weekend is Breeders' Cup! Now I am a total carrot and stick girl (the editor's note in this month's Real Simple magazine talked about how she tried to think of things to be grateful for when she is first beginning her day and I was going to make fun till I realized I do the same except I think of things I am looking forward to) and am delighted that my favorite sporting event has rolled around again. Of course I love the Derby, being a Louisvillian it's in my blood, but the Breeder's Cup is like a whole day full of Derbies. And this year they have added 3 new races on Friday-the Filly & Mare Sprint, the Juvenile Turf and the Dirt Mile. Even more fun spread out over 2 days? It's a darn festival.

I am still doing my handicapping so picks will be forthcoming. Oh, how I wish I was in New Jersey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters