Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another Great Entrepreneural Idea

I came up with another one the other evening as I was out walking the dogs. I had a serious craving for circus peanuts of all things. Now I could have rushed out and bought some, true, but then one of two things would have happened. One, because I don't want to waste food I would have eaten the whole bag or two, I would have thrown out the rest after I got my fill with my satisfaction ruined by waste. So I thought what we need is a store where they sell teeny tiny portions, smaller than any commerically available now, for just those times. You could even call it Cravings. With so much attention being paid to the obesity problem recently it would seem the perfect time for such a venture. I could have bought my peanuts, just a couple to hit the spot, and it would have all been good.

1 Comments:

Blogger hellokitty9276 said...

This would be a fantastic money maker because they would probably be able to charge just about the same price for the teeny bag as they do for the full size bag. I like this idea. But, then again, you know me, I would probably eat all the circus peanuts and been sick.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters