Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Oh Sweet Irony

Regular readers of my blog know that I have issues with our downstairs neighbor (see "Letter to My Neighbor" for an elaboration of their crimes againest common courtesy). That individual has morphed into others (we think-frankly it's really hard to tell who lives there) but the rude problems persist. So, when angry and considering possible retaliations, none of which I would actually do (I never really get past cranky comments), pouring toilet water on their heads never actually came up. But, thanks to a unknown crack in our toilet tank, that's what happened this past weekend. We now have a new toilet tank (even though it's one of those lousy water saving jobs) and as of yesterday they still didn't have a bathroom.

I have only two words for them on this matter.

And they are:

tee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters