Monday, May 08, 2006

Post Derby Blues

Well, I guess it was egg on my face. Brother Derek did not win the Derby. I can't really fault him too much though, he was so wide all the way around because of his number 18 post it's kind of amazing he got up to tie for fourth. I look forward to the Preakness with its smaller, more managable field. Unless you are from Maryland no one really dreams of winning the black eyed Susans (HINT: they're actually colored daisies, black eyed Susans aren't in season yet) so there are less pretenders ( yes, I mean you Keyed Entry and you too Seaside Retreat).

I'm back home now and back to work. Derby week is over for another year. I'll be throwing myself into NBA playoffs (Go Pistons!) but it's not the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lawrence said...

I brave man is one who anonymously calls someone a moron for loving the sport of king, You rock Sam!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters