Friday, March 10, 2006

Open Letter to Terri Hatcher

Dear Terri,

I read in Vanity Fair that you were sexually abused as a child by your uncle. I am very sorry to hear that, one of my friends was molested as a child so I know it's effects are painful and long lasting however I feel I must quibble with one thing-the photographs, especially the cover. Given the subject matter of the interview I think it was inapropriate to be photographed half naked. I don't blame Vanity Fair, they just wanna sell magazines and having naked stars definately helps that, I blame you. You were the subject, you controlled the tenor of the proceedings. The pictures should have matched what was in the article.

Sam
Regular Magazine Reader

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree!!!!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters