Sunday, December 11, 2005

It's Peppermint Season!

I was standing in line at the grocery last week-at the dirty KrogerI frequent the frozen treats are in the line of view so I leaned back to see if it was time. And I saw it. With a squeal of glee I dashed over to grab the Edy's Peppermint ice cream. My absolute favorite ice cream in the world, available, for reasons I cannot fathom, a limited time only.

This, not summer, is prime ice cream season.

And it's not just the Edy's either, there are peppermint treats everywhere you look this time of year. From the Peppermint Biscotti in the cafe to the candy canes on the tree-for mint lovers confined to the Starlight mint doldrums the rest of the year it's their chance to go wild. And go wild I shall...

2 Comments:

Blogger Morris said...

Careful you don't get fat from eating the whole carton of ice cream.

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

4:33 PM  
Blogger LMR said...

Who cares about getting fat! You have the whole rest of the year to be "good" and lose weight! I love peppermint ice cream also, which reminds me that I need to go out and buy some right about now. Thanks for the nudge!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters