Friday, December 07, 2007

You Go Margot

We're almost two weeks in and I gotta say I think it's a love match. Margot is just what I needed. She wants to be with me when I'm home-'oh we're watching TV now? I'll sit beside you. We're cooking? I'll supervise.' And my favorite from the first night 'oh we're sleeping? Is this pillow taken?' and she curled up on the pillow next to mine. I call her Gogo cause it's short for Margot and cause she looks like some Japanese anime cat with her big blue Speed Racer eyes. Besides the inevitable not being able to clean her own litterbox her only flaws so far are snoring (it's mostly cute) and her weakness for her toys. When she wants to play she wants to play and you best get with the program. Seeing her using her Cat Dancer toy by herself is usually enough to guilt me into playing no matter what I'm doing. Yep, sounds like love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters