Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Personal Best and Worst of 2005

The Bad

Having to put my little cat down(you know it's in the owner/pet contract but you hope you never have to make that call)-multiple car woes-doozy fights with my boyfriend-my boyfriend's Red Cross Louisiana trip (it's in both lists cause I missed him terribly)-"Elizabethtown"-friends' custody and love troubles that I couldn't do much about-Jayhawks dudes solo show-neighbor/apartment complex wars-my friend Scott's death-being the designated driver for people having outpatient surgery.

The Good

Derby Week trip home-UP vacation-"Lost"-author encounters both fun and outrageous-watching all my boyfriend's races (I tend to tear up I'm so proud)-fun time with Vivian, Carly and Riley-my boyfriend's Red Cross Louisiana trip (it's in both lists cause I was proud of that too)-Chicago trip-Greg Brown and Kathleen Edwards shows-my parents' visits up to Michigan-
Breeders Cup Day-3 Ryan Adams records-fun mail from my friend Lisa-NBA playoffs (even though we didn't win)-going to see Tiger baseball (even though they suck).

I'm sure I'm forgetting some from both lists. My hope for 2006 is the same hope for every year-that it be the best ever.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters