Sunday, February 10, 2008

Holy Crap is it Cold!

Me walking outside this morning:
"Oh, it's not so AAAGGHHHH!"

3 degrees with a wind chill of 20 below. I hate it when it's so cold you feel like you're not wearing pants when you're wearing pants. Those wind gusts are no treat either let me tell you. And you never feel more dirt ass than when climbing into your car through a non driver door cause, once again, the door has frozen shut. (I always manage to impale myself on the gear shift no matter how careful I think I'm being.) Today was a special challenge cause first I was frozen out then when I managed to get a door open it was frozen open. So I drove to the gas station on the corner with one hand, holding the door closed with the other just to see how difficult it was. The answer is pretty damn difficult. I don't recommend it. So I sat there with the heat cranked flipping the lock incessantly till I could at least lock the door-it wasn't all the way closed (so all the heat got sucked out) but it at least stayed shut long enough to get to work.

The forecast for tomorrow?

Colder.

1 Comments:

Blogger hellokitty9276 said...

sweetheart, you simply must come visit. we will warm you up nice and fast!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters