Tuesday, July 03, 2007

This Blog is Rated

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

I read on one of my favorite blogs, The Rap Sheet,therapsheet.blogspot.com that you can submit your blog to mingle2.com/blog-rating and they will give it an official rating so I gave it a try and was dismayed to receive a G.

A G???

I didn't expect NC-17 or anything but G is just so...perky. And wholesome. How much of a loudmouth girl can I be if my blog is rated G?

The cut and pasting wasn't working so well then so I redid it tonight and was relieved to receive, thanks to a choice "Deadwood" quote, a new rating which I am much happier with. Please plan the childrens' reading accordingly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about an "R", for respectable!

2:51 AM  
Blogger LMR said...

That's really funny. I would be waaaay G-rated also. My parents read my blog so I am not even venturing out into "damn" territory. Still, I think you can be clever and not swear at all (maybe even more clever for working around swearing). F-yeah!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters