Friday, June 22, 2007

Me Me Me

The following is a letter put in my mailbox on the occasion of a long time employee's last day. (It is reprinted here without her permission-sorry Meghan.)

Right now work has had me wondering what other chapters of Dante I missed so much that it is these small kindnesses that are keeping me sane and showing up every day.

Sam,

I just wanted to say thanks, after 4 years of working with you, for being a great manager and person. You could always bring a smile to my face and of all the managers, you were always the one who just "got it"-I hope you know what I mean by this. I appreciated so much all the little trinkets and articles you put in my mailbox over the years and I also greatly appreciate the ways in which you conducted yourself during all the various moments of drama at our store. Hopefully I'll be around for some special events and holiday help here and there but I definately wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you and let you know how much I've enjoyed working with you the last 4 years.

Yes, it's bragging I know but if a girl can't toot her own horn on her own blog where can she?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters