Thursday, June 19, 2008

Duh.

Last night on the way home from Book Club I got pulled over. I was totally confused as I wasn't even going the speed limit. The officer, after the normal let me look at your papers, told me that I had been driving without my lights on. I looked confusedly at the illuminated road ahead of me and he said, "Those are your running lights." As I fumbled with the turn signal he said, "On your left, mam." Indeed, when I flicked the proper switch all the previously unlit interior functions, which had annoying remained dark despite all previous efforts, blazed obligingly to life. I think it was my squeal of delight that convinced him my ignorance was no put on and he thankfully issued no ticket.

I swear Officer, the blonde color's just out of a box.

Honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters