Thursday, June 19, 2008

An Open Letter to the Men in My Life (by Hillary Clinton)

It's a little late but this is the best, most succinct bit about Hillary Clinton I've yet read. It's by Lizzie Skurnick, who's definately on my Top 10 Blogger list. In addition to her own blog, http://www.theoldhag.com/, she also writes the Fine Lines column at Jezebel.com every Friday which rediscovers and celebrates the young adult books of our youth (complete with the original covers that immediately take you back).


An Open Letter to the Men on My Life

Please stop referring to me as any/all of the following:

sad, hurt, angry, resentful, broken, bitter, disillusioned, cynical, impassioned, despairing, disillusioned, delusional, tired, negative.

I am trying to keep healthcare and other concerns of 18 million voters represented in general.

I do not have my period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters