Monday, May 26, 2008

Sloane, You Had Me at Pony

Hey Sloane Crosley,

I'm currently snorting my way through your fabulously titled I Was Told There'd Be Cake.


It is sooo funny.


I knew you & I were destined to be friends while reading the first essay, "The Pony Problem", because you do the pony thing too. We both have a schtick that we're famous for as in your "Will there be pony rides?" in response to "It'll be a great party" or my "Is it my pony?" in response to "Sam, there's a delivery for you". (I'm also fond of "Have fun storming the castle" and "Stay gold Ponyboy" as farewells.)

I never met anyone else who had their own pony schtick-it's very exciting. I'm sure it's a sign we're meant to be BFFs. Snarky, sitting in the back, making fun of everyone else BFFs to be sure but BFFs nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters