Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why I Didn't Want to be on Facebook in the First Place

I have now been on Facebook for 3 weeks and, depressingly, I only have 3 friends.

Heavy sigh.

That's why I didn't want to want to join in the first place. That and the fact that I have no digital capability which makes me, in a Dear Abby way, Faceless on Facebook. (Some of the tech boys at my store offered to fix that, they even offered to Photoshop me. Thanks a lot guys.)

I prefer to think of my friends more like the last scene from "It's a Wonderful Life". Tons of them, pouring in to help me in my hour of need. Too many to even count instead of the cold hard math.

I hate math.

I joined 4 Facebook groups, I'm even the only female member of the George P. Pelecanos Appreciation Society (which is depressing in a whole other way) but still only 3 friends.

Heavy sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters