Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Been Rockin the Converse

I just got back from the Target, I had to check out their new Converse line. If ever there was a promotion designed the suck the money from Sam's wallet this would be the one. I totally wanted the "I Rock the Converse" tee though anyone looking at my shoe collection could tell that without benefit any t-shirt. For example, I've had my black high tops since I was in college. They still have Russian painted on the sides when I visited when it was still the Soviet Union. (That was 1987 people!)

(For those you keeping track at home the current count is 2 One Stars, black and brown and 5 All Stars white hi & low top, navy, burgandy and black.)

Though I liked the clothes (except the Members Only knockoff jacket-that was just sad and ugly) I was concerned by the quality of the shoes. It made me wonder if there is Converse and Converse for Target if you know what I'm saying. It bugged me enough that I put the shirt back.

Maybe when it goes on sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters