Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Every Monday Matters-Monday 08

This week's task was help the hungry. I didn't need to read the stats to be convinced. I find it all too easy to imagine having to choose between food and rent or other necessities. Going away for the weekend put me off schedule a bit so I didn't participate as fully as I could.

At least not yet.

I did have to get groceries since the cupboards were beyond bare so while I was there I did buy some extra items for the food donation barrel. The book also suggested buying fast food gift cards to have on hand when approached by the homeless which I thought was an excellent suggestion both from a practical and an ease point of view. Small suggestions I haven't thought of-anther good reason to appreciate the EMM playbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters