Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Something Else to Bitch and Moan About

First, I read in a magazine about a new movie in preproduction, a dark comedy about a cleaning crew that specializes in cleaning crime scenes called "The Sunshine Company".

Then, today I read about a forthcoming book called Aftermath: What Happens After CSI Leaves again about the down and dirty business of crime scene cleanup.

Dammit!

Now these ideas are not the same as my book premise it's true but they are close enough to give me a proprietery pang. I know

1) I should be happy there's a zeitgeist building out there in buzz land.

and

2) That it's too early to even be worried about this. When you haven't finished the writing part yet it's not even putting the cart before the horse, it's the wheel hasn't been invented yet.

As my Joe wisely says, "Just write it." I know, I know.

But dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters