Thursday, August 07, 2008

Responding in Kind

From Ryan Adam's website:

"Top 10 Things I Think About When the World is Caving In

1. Knut
2. Albert Einstein (imagine a conversation between God and Einstein)
3. Hot baths and comic books
4. How much I miss my grandfather
5. The saying 'this too shall pass'
6. Sleeping in a pile of puppies
7. Charity
8. Being me for me
9. Making soup and tea
10. Accepting the world as it is, full of darkness and light, observing the balance and choosing the light"


Inspired by this (cause I love lists of any kind) I made my own:

Top 10 Things I Think About When the World is Caving In

1. How much my cat loves me
2. My suitcase full of birthday goodness
3. My friends' laughter and how much pleasure I get when I am the cause of it
4. How my niece screams, "Aunt Sam!" and flies at me whenever she sees me
5. Unexpected good mail, especially snail mail
6. Anticipation for the new-whether it's music, books, movies or people
7. The feeling of getting in the groove
8. The sayings 'this too shall pass' and 'I won't always feel this way'
9. My favorite poetry and music
10. Allison Johnson, Sir Ernest Shackleton and Hazel-rah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters