Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Song 2008 Edition

I realized this week I have been remiss in not yet naming my summer song (the third annual)
but since I didn't actually discover said song until last week I'm not really so far behind if you look at it that way.



drumroll please...



It's "Tight Tee Shirt" by Benji Hughes. This song has a hook that goes way past ingratiating right on into insidious. Just one listen to the chorus,"tight tee shirt/tight tee shirt/tight tee shirt/ on a real sweet girl" and it's in your head and on your lips. It's ideal for cruising with the windows down in fact I have two dances for this one-one for at home and one for on the road. I also like that it's thumping backbeat totally makes me and WeeBug fit in in the hood (or is it da hood?)and as much as I love The Hackberry Ramblers, and I adore them, they're never gonna get me called anything but country around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters