Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Getting Dirty in Ohio


Hoyden on the Road

As I have mentioned before the drive from Michigan to Kentucky along I-75 is a religious one-from the 10 Commandments in field in Henry County, KY to the landfill Jesus outside Florence, to "The Four Minutes to Midnight-Are You Ready?" by the fishing pond (Jesus was a fisher of men dontcha know) to everyone's fave-Swamp Jesus rising from the waters by the Solid Rock Church (see above) -yeah, it's pretty holy. But I saw Ohio's other side, the wild side, on the way back north last night. I had swung over two lanes of traffic for $3.75 gas (sad when $3.75 seems cheap) at a combo Pilot Truck Stop/Subway. I was at the far pump, which afforded a lovely view of the back of the Subway where I saw, as I was waiting for my tank to fill, a certain unmistakable motion out of the corner of my eye. When I looked more closely it was indeed what I thought-some X-rated RedTube action behind the Subway. And as I averted my eyes (though I wanted to keep watching, of course I wanted to keep watching) I amused myself by thinking of titles for said RedTube video-I think my fave was "So not the footlong I ordered".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters