Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Here!

Today was the laydown day for Northline! It's available for purchase now at a bookstore near you. (Reno snowglobe not included.)

If you are a fan of the arts, no matter the medium, there are certain works that touch you so deeply, that come along with just the right words at just the right time, that to use the verb 'save' to describe them is not hyperbole, just the plain truth.

So I'll say it. Northline saved me.

My job now is to try and get it into as many people's hands as possible. To that end there's the blog, of course, but also now the Northline Fan Club on Facebook (where I just appointed myself President for Life). I also got my 2 best handsellers to read it so now they're on board. And there's the Original Voices program feature in May so...we'll see.

Let's buy some books people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters