Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've Been Exerpted!

As my regular readers know technical difficulties have caused the writing of this blog to happen at the library. Because I'm not on my own computer I've been making many new bounces on the Net to get where I need to go. On one bounce I discovered not only are there 2 other Hoydens in the blogosphere (plain ol Hoyden and Hoyden About Town) but that I have been exerpted. My entry on Hints for the Suddenly Single has been chosen by gingembre for the clipmarks treatment. In the comments section she cites the part about being the most yourself when doing for others and goes on to say, "Check out the rest of this girl's blog. Not only does she write with empathy and a sense of humor she also loves books and cats."

While I was surprised not to be notified about my inclusion, I was pleased by the hat tip. A classic silver lining story is born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters