Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Viva la Cup-a-Cake!

My friend, Lisa, says that you can't use the phrase "Viva la ___" enough. She made a convincing arguement in her blog thetalkingtoaster.blogspot.com so I'm giving it a try myself.

First of all I have to say I am not a gadget girl. I like my tools, especially kitchen ones, to be versatile. Yeah, I have a zester, a turkey baster and a melon baller but other than that I'm into the multitasking tools. However my friend Marla sent me a Cup-a-cake as a belated birthday present and I must say I am absolutely captivated.

Check it out. www.cupacake.com

It's a clever little plastic cupcake holder that will keep your sweet treat neat. It even has a 3 inch clearance that can handle even the highest icing cap without losing a single sprinkle. I can't wait to go to the fancy cupcake bakery downtown to show them!

2 Comments:

Blogger hellokitty9276 said...

every single person loves a cupcake!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger LMR said...

That cupacake thing is so cool. And thanks for the nod, also. Viva, indeed!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters