Monday, April 23, 2007

My Eyes! My Eyes!

So I had a bit of spring cleaning frenzy on Friday-I had a phone interview and was trying to burn off some nervous energy productively. As I was coming up the laundry room stairs Rose, the nice old lady who lives in the apartment at the head of the stairs, opened her door to reveal she was completely naked. She said "Oh" rather startledly and then shut the door.

Like when I was flashed as a child the full import of what happened was some time in coming.

Either she was unaware she had no clothes on (her reaction makes this seem unlikely), just stepping out to get something (at 11:30 in the morning?) or I was not the one she wanted to surprise.

The maintenance office is next to the laundry room.

Aw, Rose. (insert shaking head here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters