Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 17th Photo Project


My friend Tom asked everyone to take a photo of something they were doing yesterday and send it to him for a little project he was doing. That's totally my kind of thing so I was psyched, even more so when I realized why he asked for the 17th specifically-it was his wedding day! (If I ever take the plunge again I'm totally stealing this idea.) I took loads of pictures all over my neighborhood but finally settled on the above. It's the Good Fairy statue at Cave Hill Cemetary, which is right across the street from my place. A cemetary seems an odd place for wedding day pics I know, but it's one of the most beautiful places in Louisville. I hope Tom and his Emily felt this kind of joy yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters