Saturday, November 22, 2008

This One Is Going Out to the Neighbors

The little joys of apartment living are wonderful and without number. Among my favorites are the super fun, how shall we say? nocturnal noises. Nothing like lying in bed, alone, and hearing what sounds like a Spice Channel outtake coming from overhead.

Now, I have no objections to my neighbors getting some-I firmly believe that neighbors who get laid on a regular basis make better neighbors-more pleasant, patient and just easier to get along with. All I ask is, to steal a line from one of my favorite movies "Broadcast News", the part where William Hurt's character asks, "What do you do when your real life exceeds your dreams?" and Albert Brooks, in one of the the best movie comebacks ever, hisses, "Keep it to yourself!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters