Wednesday, April 09, 2008

In Which I Can't Believe My Movie Watching Eyes

Rose McGowan cohosting Turner Classic Movies "Essentials"? And what are her qualifications exactly? Which of her fine motion pictures earned her that right? The last one where she was an amputee in hot pants with the machine gun for a leg? I know when I think Rose McGowan, and I try never to think Rose McGowan, I think of that chain mail dress she wore back when she was with Marilyn Manson-the one with her ass hanging out. You know nothing says class like that. Robert Osbourne if you needed a co-host, all you had to do was call.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Yes Rose McGowan is a really weird choice...but it gets weirder. Alex Trebek was co-hosting today. When I saw that I kept movin' on.....got the heebie/jeebies. Don't even know what movie was on. It's a sad day at TCM.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters