Saturday, March 22, 2008

Two Great Tastes That Taste Great Together

It's that time of year at work again-performance evaluation time, the only time you can find me glued to my desk. As Sales Manager I get the lion's share of the fun, 21 this year. Form after form filled with the oh-so-PC business speak that sounds, after the first few, like so much Lewis Carroll gobblygook. "Leverging the synergy" and so forth. But the problem this year, besides not enough hours in the workday, is I've also really gotten into the funny cats at I Can Has Cheezeburger. I know, it's cat pictures with funny captions, but I swear the best of them make me nearly fall off my chair. It's like they're hooked directly to my funny bone or something. If you haven't checked it out, you should. http://icanhascheezburger.com But the cats' indiosyncratic grammar (they just don't get it) is rubbing off.

So, instead of "In 2007 Denise amply demonstrated excellent internal and external customer service by driving sales, helping the store to reach it's goal on the Customer Service Index and by being named Employee of the Month for December." it's "Kustmr Skillz? Denise Gotz Dem"

Should make for some excellent discussions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters