Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Hoyden, Taking Your Requests

My friend, Carrie, just sent me the following item listing from Craiglist with the explict
instruction that I blog about it immediately so she can sleep tonight. It's tough off the top of my head but here we go:


"vintage midcentury modern cheerful gynecological exam table/credenza"


1) WTF?!

2) What the hell was Carrie looking for that this popped up? Or do I really want to know?

3) When using it as a credenza what do you do with the stirrups? Cup holders?

4) At least it's cheerful.

5) Modern like mod modern or modern like all the rust as been cleaned off?

6) Again, WTF?!

7) Talk about a conversation piece!

8) Versatile pieces are smart buys for the budget buyer.

9) How much and when can I take possession?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters