Friday, September 29, 2006

Welcome Back Jackie Earl!

As a huge fan of his, and of character actors in general, (I once proposed an award just for them called the Ritters after the great Thelma Ritter) I am pleased to say welcome back Jackie Earl Haley.

Don't know the name? Well, what if I said, as I once heard him described, the ugly guy from "Breaking Away"? Got him placed now? Or how about the same description from the original "Bad News Bears"? He was also in "Losin It" and one of the most terrifying movies from my childhood, "Damnation Alley" (I ran out of that one crying).

I'm not sure what he's been doing in the interim-I assume something law abiding and upstanding or else we would have heard about it-but I am pleased to see he's in both the new "All the King's Men" and "Little Children" and getting good notices for both. I say good for you Jackie Earl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters