Friday, December 01, 2006

There Ought to Be an Award

Speaking of there ought to be an award, we are now making our way through HBO's "Big Love" on DVD (it's no "Wire" or "Deadwood" but it's good). One of its stars is Harry Dean Stanton, one of my faves. That got me thinking about an article I read where he responded, when asked if he had a girlfriend, said he had girlfriends which, considering his age, is pretty impressive. And that got me thinking about Rebecca DeMornay, one of his previous girlfriends, who also was with Leonard Cohen for a while whose new movie just came out on DVD. And I was just marveling at a sex life that includes both Harry Dean Stanton and Leonard Cohen.

I mean damn girl, that is something.

There really ought to be an award.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slinky Bombast said...

She's spent the rest of her life running from the taint of Tom Cruise. Can you blame her for wanting to do craggy faced old musicians?

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters